And Why I’m Okay With It
2. I tried using aluminum free deodorant for exactly one day
3. I can’t bring myself to pay more for Organic
4. Does mashing parts of my own dinner count as making my own baby food?
5. I was disgusted by cloth diapers in my childhood and passed on it as a mom.
6. Never made cute art out of my belly
7. Didn’t want to have a Water Birth
8. Never even heard of lactation cookies until this year
9. Struggle growing an herb garden
10. Never declined newborn medications
I don’t fall neatly into a mom category. I bet you don’t either! I’m a little crunchy, a bit soccer, a lot grizzly and a full time working mama. Sometimes I feel like I am a goddess of natural birth and attachment parenting, sometimes I’m driving through McDonalds for the second time in a week. That’s why I’m okay with my crunchy mom fails. I don’t need to try to fit in to someone else’s idea of what makes a good mom. I am a good mom. I’m a Boho mama.
I have the freedom to parent the way that I choose!
Maybe some of the above crunchiness is right for you. Click on the links to learn more.
© 2014, Carrie Halsey. All rights reserved.